I suppose in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.

- Yann Martel, The Life of Pi
You must take life the way it comes at you and make the best of it.
Yann Martel, Life of Pi

I’ve never forgotten him. Dare I say I miss him? I do. I miss him. I still see him in my dreams. They are nightmares mostly, but nightmares tinged with love. Such is the strangeness of the human heart. I still cannot understand how he could abandon me so unceremoniously, without any sort of goodbye, without looking back even once. The pain is like an axe that chops my heart.” 
Yann Martel (Life of Pi)


This entry was posted on Friday, February 1, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply