500 days of summer




500 DAY OF SUMMER



Director: 

Marc Webb


 


This movie is romantic movie.the story is complicated. but the content is very good. About the love life of people such as first date , first night and broken heart.it making all aspects of your love one another.all detail so beautiful i like Music and images in this movie.

 
 
 
Summer: [Tom is listening to headphones in an elevator with Summer. She notices the music] I love the Smiths. 
Tom: Sorry? 
Summer: I said I love the Smiths. 
Summer: [they stare at each other for a moment] You... You have good taste in music. 
Tom: [repeating after her] You... like the Smiths? 
Summer: [singing] To die by your side, such a heavenly way to die. 
[speaking] 
Summer: I love em. 
Tom: [elevator stops, Summer leaves while Tom remains dumbfounded] Holy shit.
 
Tom: What happened? Why - why didn't they work out? 
Summer: What always happens. Life. 
 
Tom: I love how she makes me feel, like anything's possible, or like life is worth it. 
 
Tom: It's official. I'm in love with Summer. 
[while Montage of Summer plays] 
Tom: I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps. 
 
 





This entry was posted on Thursday, September 6, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply