Benjamin Button


The best movie of me 
 

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button



Director: 

David Fincher

i very love this movie i love everything of movie i love picture , plot and every word of this movie.when i watch this movie i always cry .

For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

we’re meant to lose the people we love, how else are we supposed to know how important they are?
curious case of benjamin button
Eric Roth
(The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)

        ”You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go. ”The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. (2008) 


You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You can swear and curse the fates. But, in the end, you have to let go.
Benjamin Button
Benjamin Button: It's funny how sometimes the people we remember the least make the greatest impression on us. 





Daisy: Loving you is worth everything to me... 
Daisy: I have to go pee. 
  

This entry was posted on Monday, September 17, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply